You are here
Wentworth's College of Professional and Continuing Education has partnered with several trade organizations in New England to provide members an opportunity to earn an Associates degree while still keeping up with their apprenticeship training, work and personal responsibilities.
Advantages of the partnerships include:
- Discounted tuition rates;
- Credit for apprenticeship training completed;
- Flexible and convenient class schedules to fit your busy life.
Already have an Associate’s degree? Trade union members may also enroll in the Bachelor of Science in Building Construction Management or the Bachelor of Science in Project Management and receive the same benefits.
Iron Workers Union - Local 7
Pipefitters Union - Local 537
Sheet Metal Workers Union – Local 17
- Associate's in Engineering Technology (Construction)
- Receive 27 credits for completing the Apprenticeship Training Program
- 33% tuition discount
Next Information Session: August 22, 3:30-5:30 pm & August 25, 9:00-11:00 am