- View Academic Schedules and Calendars.
- Class registrations are processed online through Leopardweb. Once registered, students are able to view their schedules and billing information.
- If you are unable to log in to Leopardweb, see instructions HERE.
Please have your User Name, Password and CRN numbers(s) available prior to beginning this process. Contact your Academic Advisor if you need any of this information.
- Log into Leopardweb
- Click on “Student”
- Click on “Registration”
- Select the term for which you are registering and Submit
- Click on “Add/Drop Classes”
- Select "yes" to accept financial conditions
- Enter all the 5-digit CRNs for your courses
- Click Submit
When you see the notation ***web registered*** at the top of the form that means that you are registered. You will not get a confirmation email.
For directions with screens and password reset instructions, see this link: Full Directions
How to View Your E-Bill
The E-Bill will be available within 24 hours after class registration has been accepted. Students may follow the steps below to access their E-Bill through LConnect:
- Log onto LConnect at http://lconnect.wit.edu
- Click on Leopard Web
- Click on “Student Tab”
- Select “Student Records”
Need more assistance? Find out who to contact.
Instructions for Dropping a Course before the Drop/Add Deadline