Advising Questions

How do I register for classes?

Class registrations are processed online through Leopardweb. 

  1. Log into
  2. Click on “Leopardweb”
  3. Click on “Student”
  4. Click on “Registration”
  5. Select the term for which you are registering and Submit
  6. Click on “Add/Drop Classes”
  7. Select "yes" to accept financial conditions
  8. Enter all the 5-digit CRNs for your courses
  9. Click Submit

When you see the notation ***web registered*** at the top of the form that means that you are registered. You will not get a confirmation email.

For directions with screens and password reset instructions, see this link: Full Directions

How will I know when to register for classes?

You can find out when registration is open by clicking on class registration listed under the advising tab. Each semester an email will go out to all students announcing that registration is open. It is important to check your Wentworth email.

How will I know which classes to register for?

  • You will be given a curriculum sheet, which lists your program requirements. You can access the curriculum sheets online by clicking on the appropriate program listed on this site.
  • You will also be given a tracking sheet, which tracks your progress and accounts for any applicable transfer credit. Your tracking sheet will be included in your orientation packet and you can fill it out as you move through the program. If at any time you need a new copy of your tracking sheet, your advisor will be happy to send you one.
  • Your advisor will also keep you informed of what classes you should be registering for each semester by sending emails as the registration deadline approaches. It is important to check your Wentworth email regularly.

How can I view my schedule?

You can view your schedule in Leopardweb by logging in to, clicking on “Leopardweb” and then clicking on “Student.”  To view a detailed breakdown of the process, click here

How can I view my transcript?

You can view your transcript in Leopardweb by logging in to, clicking on “Leopardweb” and then clicking on “Student.”

How can I receive an official copy of my transcript?

All requests for official transcripts will now be processed solely using Get My Transcript.

For additional details please visit the transcript information page.

What is Blackboard?

Blackboard is a Learning Management System (LMS) that is used by Wentworth and other schools in the Colleges of the Fenway consortium. It helps faculty members and students to organize class work, collaborate and communicate with one another.  Faculty members at Wentworth may use it to post lecture information, resources, assignments, and conduct online quizzes and online discussions.

How can I access Blackboard?

There are two ways to access Blackboard. You can gain access through, or by going to

What does GPA stand for and what does it mean?

GPA stands for Grade Point Average.  It is a calculation that gives you an average of all of the courses that you have taken.  

What happens if I fail a class?

An “F” or failing grade results in “0” credit for that class and it will not count toward the completion of your program. For degree students an “F” will count toward your overall GPA. To correct this you can to repeat the course and receive a passing grade. The new grade will replace the “F” on your transcript and bring up your GPA. 

Can I drop or withdraw from a class?

Yes, if you would like to drop a class after it has begun you can do so and be fully reimbursed if you do so in the first week of classes. If you drop the class within the first week it will not show up on your transcript and it will be like you never were in the class to begin with.  If you wait until after that first week, it will be a withdrawal. You may be reimbursed partially depending on how far along in the semester it is when you decide to withdraw. You will receive a “W” on your transcript, and will receive no credit for the course, but it will not count toward your GPA. 

Can I get credit for a class based on work experience?

There is the possibility that you will be able to petition out of a class if you have ample work experience in the particular area of focus for that class.  Please contact the CPCE office for more information.