You are here
As a student in the College of Professional and Continuing Education at Wentworth, you will have access to a variety of both academic and non-academic support services. Whether you want to finish a paper in our lab, fit in a workout after class, or grab dinner on your way home, you have access to every resource our daytime undergraduate students enjoy. To access many services at Wentworth you will need a Wentworth ID Card. Instructions are available online.
The list below highlights resources and services available to you here at Wentworth:
Academic Advising: find out about being a new student, current student and how your Academic Advisor facilitates your success.
- Student Service Center
- Douglas D. Schumann Library & Learning Commons
- Bookstore and Bookstore Orientation Guide
- Career Services
- Cafeteria: Beatty Cafeteria, located on the 1st Floor of Beatty is open to all Wentworth students, faculty, and staff. For the most current hours of operation, please call 617-989-4590.
- Parking on Campus: You can purchase a parking pass at the Student Service Center (617-989-4020). They are open until 6 Mon-Thurs. Passes are $70/per semester for 15 week classes. Students can obtain parking passes the first day of each 7/week term.
- The Center for Wellness and Disability Services
Students with physical, medical, psychiatric, and learning disabilities are eligible to utilize Disability Services to arrange for reasonable accommodations and seek ongoing support. Students interested in receiving accommodations must follow the Accommodation Process found on their page and meet with Disability Services each semester. The disabilities disclosure form if you require services.
The Center for Academic Excellence: The mission of The Center for Academic Excellence is to assist all Wentworth students with academic challenges in the areas of math, science, computer programs, technical courses specific to majors, and communications and writing. The Center is a free resource for current students looking to improve or maintain their academic standing.
If you have any questions regarding your Blackboard course website, please contact email@example.com
Check out our Office Contact Guide for more information.
A list of our advisors for specific programs can be found on the Advising Staff Page