Construction Supervisor License Preparation (License Preparation Courses)
Professional & Continuing Education
Workforce Training Program
Wentworth's Construction Supervisor's License (CSL) Preparation course is designed to prepare individuals to sit for the Commonwealth of Massachusetts’ licensure exam for commercial and residential buildings. This license allows you to supervise construction for any single- or two-family dwelling or appurtenant structure, regardless of size, as well as any other building type up to 35,000 cubic feet of enclosed space.
This course lasts for seven weeks and meets once a week.
Students are prepared for the unrestricted CSL exam, which leads to licensure.
Admissions Requirements & Tuition
Applicants must submit the following items(s) to apply:
- Spring 2020
- Summer 2020
- Fall 2020
Construction Supervisor License Preparation: Preparation for the unrestricted CSL exam, which leads to licensure. This course covers sample exam questions relating to single- and two-family homes, which are referenced to the Seventh Edition of the Code, and questions relating to other building types, which are referenced to the Sixth Edition
Course Reference Materials
- MA Code Books
- Architectural Access Board Rules and Regulations (521 CMR)
- Mass State Building Code Base Volume (Commercial) 780 CMR, Ninth Edition amendments
- Mass State Building Code for one and two families 780 CMR, Ninth Edition amendments
- ICC Code Books:
- 2015 International Building Code (IBC)
- 2015 International Residential Code (IRC)
- 2015 International Energy Conservation Code (IECC)
- OSHA Book:
- Code of Federal Regulations, Title 29, Part 1926