You are here
Master of Science in Technology Management
College of Professional & Continuing Education
The Master of Science in Technology Management (MSTM) prepares working professionals to manage and lead within a technical environment. Combining instruction in strategic thinking, strong interpersonal skills, and a clear understanding of core business principles, the MSTM teaches you how to enhance business performance through the use of the latest software and technology.
Benefits of the program include:
A fully online format that allows you to balance work, life and school
A flexible, part-time program that can be completed in as little as 2 years
Classes taught by knowledgeable faculty and industry experts
Learn more about our Department of Management.
Program Tracking Sheet
Student Learning Outcomes
All Wentworth Master of Science in Technology Management graduates will:
- Understand the theory and application of advanced business management theories.
- Demonstrate an understanding of strategic technology management.
- Demonstrate an understanding of finance and accounting.
- Demonstrate leadership qualities.
- Understand the critical success factors for leading teams and related organizational development issues.
- Understand the relevance of the increasingly international business environment.
- Demonstrate executive level decision-making and critical thinking skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to deal with complex business challenges, and utilize best practices to arrive at solution sets required of mid and senior level technology managers.
Average starting salary in 2016
Technology Management graduates had a $88,500 average starting salary in 2016.