You are here
Master of Science in Facility Management
College of Professional & Continuing Education
The Master of Science in Facility Management (MSFM) prepares you for an exciting career in facility management. Today’s facility managers wear many hats, coordinating people, places and processes. Our program combines instruction in project management, real estate, space planning and quantity assessment to help students develop key skills and knowledge to support the operation and maintenance of an organization’s facilities. Graduates of the program pursue careers as Directors of Facility Management, Property Managers, and Facility Managers.
Benefits of the program include:
- Online and classroom-based learning formats to accommodate your learning style and schedule
- A flexible, part-time program than can be completed in as little as 2 years
- Classes taught by distinguished faculty & industry experts
- The opportunity to build strong professional relationships with classmates and instructors
What to expect:
- 10 classes
- 5 semesters (15 weeks each)
- 30 credits
Learn more about our College of Professional and Continuing Education.
Program Tracking Sheet
Facility Management in the World
Earnings in 2016:
Facility Managers with Master of Science degrees on average brought home more than 120K per year after graduation.
Top 5 Job Titles for Facility Managers:
- Project Manager
- Facility Manager
- Facilities Space Planner
- Space Project Manager
- Project Coordinator