You are here
Bachelor of Science in Facility Management
College of Professional & Continuing Education
The Bachelor of Science in Facility Management (BSFM) Program offers instruction which reflects the integrated nature of today’s built environment and is designed to prepare students for professional careers in facility management for public, private and institutional organizations. Facility Management practice can be regarded as the management of a company’s or institution’s physical assets. Professionals in the field meet this challenge by integrating the principles of architecture, interior design, engineering, business and the behavioral sciences.
You’ll benefit from:
- A curriculum taught by industry experts and aligned with the International Facilities Management Association (IFMA)
- The opportunity to transfer up to 80 credits from prior professional and educational experiences
- Access to all Wentworth resources and support services, including the library, academic advising, career counseling, and technical support.
Learn more about our College of Professional and Continuing Education.
Program Tracking Sheet
Facility Management in the World
Average starting salary of $55,000
Top 5 Job Titles for Project Managers:
- Service Technician/Specialist
- Facilities/Property Supervisor
- Portfolio & Real Estate Professional
- Director of Facility/Property Management Operations
- Regional Manager of Facility/Property Management