You are here
Do. Learn. Succeed.
The College of Professional and Continuing Education enables adult learners to achieve their educational and career objectives, with evening, weekend, and online courses designed to fit busy lifestyles.
We offer multiple continuing education opportunities including associate, bachelor's and master's degree programs, professional and graduate certificate programs, and workforce training and development courses. We are dedicated to helping our students achieve success in every role and at every level.
- Applied Computer Science (online only)
- Civil Engineering
- Construction Management
- Facility Management
- Technology Management (online only)
Undergraduate Certificate Programs
- Undergraduate Certificate in Facilities Management
- Undergraduate Certificate in Managing Construction Projects
- Undergraduate Certificate in Project Management (online only)
- Building Information Modeling
- Facilities Management
- Managing Construction Projects
- Professional Land Surveying
Workforce Training Programs
- CAPM Exam Preparation
- Cisco Certified Network Associate
- Fundamentals of Engineering Review
- Journeyman Electrician
- License Preparation Courses
- Machine Tooling