You are here
Do. Learn. Succeed.
The College of Professional and Continuing Education helps adult learners achieve their educational and professional goals, with evening, weekend, and online courses designed to fit their busy lives.
We offer multiple continuing education opportunities including associates, bachelor's and master's degree programs, professional and undergraduate certificate programs, and workforce training and development courses, plus special opportunities for select trade organizations and community colleges. We are committed to helping our students succeed and take the next step in their journey.
- Applied Computer Science (online only)
- Civil Engineering
- Construction Management
- Facility Management
- Project Management (online only)
- Technology Management (online only)
Undergraduate Certificate Programs
- Undergraduate Certificate in Facilities Management
- Undergraduate Certificate in Managing Construction Projects
- Undergraduate Certificate in Project Management (online only)
Workforce Training Programs
- CAPM Exam Preparation
- Cisco Certified Network Associate
- Fundamentals of Engineering Review
- Journeyman Electrician
- License Preparation Courses
- Machine Tooling