Transfer Credits: Get Credit for College Classes

Wentworth Institute of Technology accepts all college-level coursework for which you received a grade of “C” or better from an accredited college or university in the United States or Canada, provided the class corresponds to a Wentworth class in the number of hours and work completed.

Once you have been accepted into an associate’s or bachelor’s program in CPCE, simply forward your previous college transcript to:

Wentworth Institute of Technology
College of Professional and Continuing Education
ATTN: Continuing Education Admissions
550 Huntington Ave.
Boston, MA 02115

Once we have had a chance to evaluate your transcript, we will send you an email containing a report of all the classes which are eligible to transfer into your program.