Standardized Testing: Get Credit for Tests

You may receive academic credit for the completion of the College Level Examination Program (CLEP). CLEP Exams are offered in a wide variety of subjects and are closely tied to specific courses. If your Mean Scaled Score on the CLEP Exam is a “C” grade or better, you could receive credit. Visit the CLEP website to learn more.