April Commencement Postponed
until Saturday, August 15th, 10AM on the quad
More details coming soon - thank you for understanding
Date of next ceremony
Saturday, August 15th, 2020 | 10:00 AM
Wentworth Institute of Technology
550 Huntington Avenue, Boston
Number of Tickets
Graduates can request up to 5 (five) tickets
Check your eligibility on the Registrar's Website
About the Ceremony
Commencement at Wentworth will be held on Saturday, April 25th, 2020 on the Wentworth Quad.
What to Expect
- 8:00 AM: Doors open for general seating.
All guests must have a ticket to attend the ceremony. For the safety and security of all attending the commencement, guests will go through a bag check station -- please see prohibited items list on the FAQ page. If these items are found, guests will have to return them to their car or deposit them at check in.
- 9:30 AM: All guests should be seated.
- 9:45 AM: Procession begins.
- 10:00 AM: Ceremony begins.
This is a formal academic ceremony that is designed to honor the work of your student. Please respect their accomplishment – and the accomplishments of the other graduates – through the duration of the event.
- After the Ceremony: Take photos and celebrate with your graduate!
Wentworth will be live-streaming commencement.
Before Arriving – Pre-Commencement
- Please confirm with your student that they have registered for the graduation ceremony through LConnect
- Please also confirm that your student has clarified their information with the Registrar’s Office.
- Flowers can be pre-ordered for the ceremony through Commencement Flowers
Remembering the Day – Post-Commencement
Wentworth memorabilia will be available for purchase on site through the Wentworth Bookstore.
Graduation Gifts & Announcements
Interested in sharing the news about your graduate or purchasing a class ring or collegiate tag or announcements? Visit Jostens online gift store today.
Directions and Parking
Parking on campus will be available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
August 2020 Commencement
The Inn at Longwood Medical (342 Longwood Avenue, Boston - 1 mi from WIT)
Reservations will be made by individual attendees directly with Hotel’s reservations at 1 (800) 468-2378 or (617) 731-4700 and by using the booking code WITA0820 or visiting the website's booking page.
The Midtown Hotel (220 Huntington Avenue, Boston - 0.8 mi from WIT)
Guests can call the hotel directly at 617-262-1000 or 800-343-1177 to reserve into the block name WIT COMMENCEMENT TWO, or they can visit Midtown's website and enter the group code WITCOMTWO when booking.
Sheraton Boston Hotel (39 Dalton Street, Boston – 1.1 mi from WIT)
Guests may contact the Reservations Center at 1.888.627.7054 and mention Wentworth (or group code TEC) along with the hotel name (Sheraton Boston Hotel) or book through the website.
The Colonnade Hotel (120 Huntington Avenue, Boston - 1 mi from WIT)
To reserve call 1-800-962-3030 and refer to group code WEN13A. You can also book a room on the hotel's website.
Guests with Accessibility Needs
- We’re looking forward to welcoming all guests to commencement. We have the following available:
- Sign language interpreters
- Assistive Listening Devices
- Fill out this form to request help.