Prior to the Ceremony
- June 9-July 28: The Registrar's Office will publish an updated list of students who are cleared to graduate. Please check here for your WIT ID number.
- June 30: Deadline to apply for graduation or to petition to walk.
- August 1: Cap and gown distribution, Multipurpose Room, Beatty Hall, 3:00 to 6:30 p.m.
How will my name appear on my diploma?
- Your name will appear as you provided it to the registrar through the Online Graduation Application via Leopardweb. Expected graduates will receive an email with detailed instructions on when to complete the Graduation Application.
When and where do I receive my cap and gown?
- Caps and gowns will be available for pick up on Tuesday, August 1, from 3:00 to 6:30 p.m. in the Multipurpose Room in Beatty Hall. Each graduate will receive six guest tickets during pickup.
How many guests am I allowed to have?
- Due to limited seating, guests will be required to have a ticket to enter the venue. Each graduate will receive six guest tickets.
Day of the Ceremony
- The Summer 2017 Commencement will be held on Sunday, August 20 at 2:00 p.m. at the Blue Hills Bank Pavilion
- Graudates, please arrive at the venue no later than 12:45 p.m.
After the Ceremony
Diploma and Honors Information
Due to changes in the final grading period, diplomas will no longer be distributed after the commencement ceremony. Diplomas will instead be mailed to the address you provided when you completed your graduation application.
If you have not yet completed your graduation application, you can do so through Leopardweb (click on the Student Tab, then the link for Student Records, and then the link for Submit Diploma Name). You can review a completed application by clicking on View Diploma Name.
Also, note that the honors in the commencement program are based upon completed courses as of Spring 2017 semester. The final determination of honors will not occur until final grades for all courses are submitted. This means that the honors in the program may not be the honors you receive on your diploma. If you are graduating with honors, you will pick up an honors cord at Cap & Gown Distribution.
If you have any questions about your diploma or honors, please contact the Student Service Center at 617-989-4020 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
When do I get my diploma?
Your diploma will be mailed to the address you provide as part of the online Graduation Application; they will be mailed to you after the ceremony.
How do I stay involved with Wentworth?
Join the Wentworth Alumni Association.