For Family & Friends
Prior to the Ceremony
Please confirm with your graduating student that they have registered for the Commencement ceremony.
Day of the Ceremony
- The Summer 2017 Commencement will be held on Sunday, August 20, at 2:00 p.m. at the Blue Hills Bank Pavilion.
- Doors to the ceremony will open at 1:00 p.m. In the past, ceremonies have lasted two to three hours, so please keep that in mind when making reservations.
- Ticketed seating is on a first-come, first-served basis. Each graduate will have six guest tickets. However, a ticket is required for entry. For those who need wheelchair seating, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Students will be asked during cap and gown distribution if anyone in their party will need accessible seating during the Commencement ceremony. If such seating is requested, Blue Hills Bank Pavilion representatives will make sure that ADA-compliant accommodations are made available. On the day of Commencement, families should proceed to the guest services area (located directly inside the front gates) where Blue Hills and Wentworth staff will assist.
- Wentworth will be streaming Commencement online at wit.edu/livestream to allow people to view the ceremony remotely.
Memorabilia and Keepsakes
Photos of Commencement
Commencement Photos, Inc. will take a picture of every graduate as the graduate receives his/her diploma from the president. Information will be sent home to graduates' families before Commencement with information about the company's products and services. After Commencement day, graduates will receive a proof of this photo and information for placing an order, or you can view package and ordering information online.
Wentworth memorabilia will be available for purchase on site through the Wentworth Bookstore.