Bachelor's Degree in Cybersecurity
We are delighted to be launching our Bachelor's Degree in Cybersecurity (BSCY) program this Fall 2019. Cybersecurity is the major for those who enjoy finding the flaws in any system, software or otherwise. At Wentworth, you will refine those skills and then learn how to design and develop solutions that ensure no one else can exploit the flaws. You will also gain applied experience with the entire security process from incident response and forensics, to offensive and defensive security, to policy and management. As a graduate of this program, you will have a comprehensive understanding of the broad field of Cybersecurity and will be ready for jobs across the cyber industry.
By the completion of the program all students will have an ability to:
- Regard cybersecurity across domains of people, process, policy, and technology
- Define solutions that integrate cybersecurity concepts from the design phase through implementation
- Apply security principles and practices to the environment, hardware, software, and human aspects of a system
- Analyze and evaluate systems with respect to maintaining operations in the presence of risks and threats
- Apply necessary oversight of systems based on legal, compliance, regulatory, or governance requirements
- Define privacy, trust, confidentiality, and security as it relates to people, personnel, and organizations
Please review our program tracking sheet here: Cybersecurity Tracking Sheet
Please check back in the coming weeks for additional information about this exciting new program.