Co-ops and Careers
Real-World Experience Leads to Rewarding Careers
Wentworth delivers a hands-on, practical education that puts you on the path to a rewarding career. At the Center for Cooperative Education and Career Development, we provide you with the opportunities you need to turn theory into practice, and teach you how to find the co-ops and jobs that best serve your interests and skills.
We offer a range of programs, tools, and services for:
- Current students seeking cooperative education (co-op) experiences
- Graduating students and alumni seeking career guidance
- Employers (including parents and alumni) who wish to engage with Wentworth by providing co-ops and recruiting for full-time employees.
You can use the Center to help you finalize your resume and cover letter, develop networking skills, find co-ops and jobs in WITworks and other sites, and meet employers at career fairs, Mock Interview Day, and through on-campus interviews. We also hold Co-op Institute, a required five-week seminar series that prepares students for their first co-op experience.
Scheduling an Appointment
To schedule an appointment with a Co-op + Career Advisor, simply stop by our office, call us at 617-989-4101, or email us at email@example.com. Our office is located in Wentworth Hall, across from Admissions.
- Office hours: Monday through Friday: 8:15 a.m. – 4:45 p.m.
- Summer Drop-in hours: Tuesday, Wendesday, and Thursday: 2:00 – 4:00 p.m.