The Fenway Card is the official identification card of Wentworth Institute of Technology, Emmanuel College, Massachusetts College of Art, Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, and Simmons University, the five members of the Colleges of the Fenway (COF). Issued to all students, faculty, and staff, the Fenway Card is required for identification and access to essential campus services. It also offers a convenient account for making purchases at the five colleges and at restaurants and other retail businesses around the Fenway area.
The Fenway Card is your key to essential campus facilities and services, including:
- Meal Plans - Swipe your card to access your board plan at dining locations at Wentworth, Massachusetts College of Art and Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Services as well as the COF convenience store.
- Library - Access your library privileges at any of the COF libraries.
- Door Access - Use it as a key to enter campus buildings
- Laundry - Use your Fenway Cash (instead of searching for quarters) to do your laundry
- Fenway Cash - Make cashless purchases at locations on all COF campuses and at popular restaurants and service providers in the Fenway neighborhood.
You may use the same ID card throughout your entire Wentworth career. Please protect your Fenway Card and carry it with you at all times. You must validate it each semester with a sticker from the Copy and Mail Center. The cost of a replacement ID card is $25. Replacement cards can be obtained from the Copy and Mail Center.
For complete information on the Fenway Card and the Fenway Cash program, go to www.fenwaycard.com.
Fenway Cash is a prepaid spending account on your Fenway Card offering you a safe and convenient way to make purchases at the places you need and want to go – including locations that don’t accept other cards. In addition to using Fenway Cash at Wentworth, students may use it for purchases at the other five COF colleges, making visits to these institutions easier and more convenient. Fenway Cash is also welcomed by many popular businesses in the neighborhood. Accepting locations include campus bookstores, campus eateries, vending machines, local restaurants, other businesses as well as laundry rooms. Visit The Fenway Card for a complete list of accepting locations.
Students, faculty, and staff may open a Fenway Cash account by making a deposit of at least $20.00 by check or credit card via mail, web or phone. Fenway Cash accounts which show no activity for 12 consecutive months will be charged a $25 service fee per month or the account balance, whichever is less. There will also be a $15 account closing fee if there is any money left in the account upon graduation or withdrawal from school.
To add value to the Fenway Cash account:
- Online: www.fenwaycard.com Credit cards accepted at our secure website.
- Phone: 1-877-COF-8340 (Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. eastern time). Credit cards accepted.
- Mail: Fenway Card Center, P.O. Box 1305, Doylestown, PA 18901-0117