You are here
When to Apply
Admissions Timeline: Key Dates to Remember
Wentworth practices rolling admissions, which means applications are reviewed as they are received. The application priority deadline for completed applications is February 15. After this date, some programs may be closed to further applications, so please check with the Admissions Office for space availability in the area of your interest. Decision letters are typically mailed four to six weeks after a complete application is received. These milestone dates will help you plan your application process.
- Wentworth Admissions Office begins accepting applications for admission for the Fall semester.
- Financial aid: Conduct a scholarship search on the Internet, at the library, and at your high school guidance office.
- Financial aid: Attend a financial aid night at your high school, if available.
- Financial aid: Fill out a practice draft of the FAFSA. Be sure to apply for your FAFSA ID.
- Financial aid: Complete your financial aid forms as early as possible after January 1. Filing your FAFSA online is recommended. You can estimate your family’s tax information. Wentworth's school code is 002225 (eight digit school code is 00222500). March 1 is the priority deadline for FAFSA.
- February 15 is the priority fall application deadline for applicants.
- Financial aid: Respond to any requests from the federal processor and Wentworth’s Financial Aid Office.
- Financial aid: March 1 is the priority deadline for FAFSA for freshmen and transfer students. Typically, if you filed your FAFSA in January, your financial aid award letter will arrive at the end of March.
- Attend Wentworth’s Accepted Student Day.
- You will be guaranteed a place in the major for which you were accepted provided the tuition deposit is made online or post-marked by May 1. Tuition deposits will be accepted after May 1 only if there is space in the major to which you were accepted.
- Wentworth guarantees on-campus housing if the housing deposit is made online or post-marked by May 1. Housing deposits will be accepted after May 1 on a space-available basis. Once granted, on-campus housing space is guaranteed for each semester you are enrolled at Wentworth.
- After depositing, if you decide not to attend Wentworth, you must send a written notification of your intentions to email@example.com. Tuition and housing deposits are not refundable after May 1.