Homeschooled Student Admissions
At Wentworth, we welcome homeschool student applicants. We appreciate the fact that students educated at home often possess the very qualities that are a good fit for the educational value Wentworth provides: individualized, hands-on/experiential, and career-focused. We value the traits of independence and self-reliance homeschool students demonstrate.
Additional Admissions Requirements for Homeschooled Students
In addition to our admissions requirements, homeschool students must also submit:
- Homeschool student supplement
- Official transcripts from any traditional high schools attended
- Official transcripts from any colleges/universities attended
- In order to matriculate, homeschool students must submit certification from their school district or state that they satisfied all homeschool laws and have graduated from high school. In lieu of this requirement, GED results may be submitted (If you are not a US Citizen or US Permanent Resident, please see our information for International applicants.)
- SAT/ACT scores are required
If you have any questions about the admissions process, please contact one of our Admissions Counselors.