For High School Counselors
You’re Committed to Your Students’ Success. So Are We.
Thank you for your interest in Wentworth. Our emphasis on cooperative education gives students the opportunity to gain hands-on skills as they put classroom theory into practice. At Wentworth, a minimum of two co-ops are required for graduation. During their co-ops, students earn an income and do not pay tuition.
Though our Admission team is currently working remotely, we're still here to help your students—both those deciding on where to go to school and those just beginning their college search.
For Accepted Students
- We will work with your students to ensure that any Coronavirus-related challenges (school closures, online learning, modified grading, etc.) do not disrupt their Wentworth admissions process. More information on how we hope to handle these challenges are addressed on our Admission website’s Coronavirus page.
- Your students can check our Accepted Students page or their email for virtual experiences to learn more about Wentworth, including meeting students, faculty or staff.
- Your students’ admission decisions can be accessed online. Students can access their decision status by visiting the applicant portal.
- Currently, our deposit deadline remains May 1, but if any student needs special assistance, please encourage them to reach out to their personal admissions counselor.
For Your Juniors
- Wentworth has been test-optional since September 5, 2019.
- We have launched a Virtual Experiences page, which includes daily information sessions Monday – Friday at 3 p.m. There is also a lightning quick video tour as well as a virtual tour option for prospective students and their families who may be interested.
Quick Facts & Hot Links
- Learn about our Undergraduate Admissions process and Application Requirements.
- View the majors and minors offered by our:
- Visit our Center for Cooperative Education and Career Development
- Check out our Online Viewbook
- Take a virtual tour of Wentworth
By the Numbers
- $35,970 tuition and $14,970 room and board for 2020-2021
- The 85% of students receive financial aid; average award is $20,683
- Laptop computer included in tuition
- 4,453 students (3,971 full-time) from 36 states and 70 countries
- 78% male, 22% female
- 31-acre residential campus in Boston
- The Brookings Institute ranks Wentworth among the top 7 schools in the U.S. for occupational earnings power, with a score of 100/100
Admitted Student Profile
- Average GPA: 3.2
- Fall 2019 mid-range SAT scores:
- EBRW: 540-650
- Math: 560-680
- Average ACT composite: 23-30
Keep in mind that these are averages, and we look at far more than grades and scores. We use a holistic application process that considers whether your student will fit in and succeed at Wentworth.
Contact the Wentworth Admissions Office
550 Huntington Avenue
Boston, MA 02115
Phone: 617-989-4000 or 800-556-0610