You are here
Advising Students on Study Abroad
Do you have a student interested in studying abroad? Please review this Study Abroad Advising Sheet with them.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Faculty Led Trips
Interested in leading a student travel group?
- Please submit a trip proposal one year before departure
- When the proposal is approved, you will need to complete an application
- Application should include an itinerary and an Emergency Action Plan (EAP)
- Emergency Action Plan Template
- Emergency Action Plan Guide
- Orientation EAP for Students
- Once your travel application has been approved, please follow this checklist for pre-departure requirements
- While traveling you are required to have certain documents and information with you at all times.
Partnership Agreement Process
If you would like to establish and promote a relationship between your department and a different institute please fill out the following document(s):