You are here
If you are interested in applying for a Fulbright scholarship please use the following two links for more information. For further assistance please reach out to Rebecca Bacon at the GEO Center.
Advising Students on Study Abroad
Do you have a student interested in studying abroad? Please review this Study Abroad Advising Sheet with them.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Faculty Led Trips
Interested in leading a student travel group?
- Please submit a trip proposal one year before departure
- When the proposal is approved, you will need to complete an application
- Application should include an itinerary and an Emergency Action Plan (EAP)
- Emergency Action Plan Template
- Emergency Action Plan Guide
- Orientation EAP for Students
- Once your travel application has been approved, please follow this checklist for pre-departure requirements
- While traveling you are required to have certain documents and information with you at all times.
Partnership Agreement Process
If you would like to establish and promote a relationship between your department and a different institute please fill out the following document(s):