Citation and Success Resources
What do you want to know? What do you want to learn about? What areas do you want to expand your knowledge in? This is where you can find out of the box ideas, helpful resources and other items that will help accelerate your learning.
- Academic Success Plan - Self-guided plan for you to fill out and share with your advisor, Learning Center staff or anyone who supports your academic goals.
- Beginning an APA paper - What do you mean by APA? An overview to writing an APA paper.
- In-Text Citations - What it means to "cite your sources" in the paper.
- Integrating sources - A good example of how to integrate sources into a paper.
- Synthesis - A good example of synthesis.
- Sections - How to divide your paper into sections according to APA.
- References - The references page format (known in other styles as the Bibliography).
- APA template - Use this template for writing a paper in the APA format.
- Video Overview - Short overview of writing an MLA paper
- Beginning an MLA paper - How do you write an MLA paper?
- When do I quote? - The basics of quoting, paraphrasing and summarizing
- Integrating Sources - An example of how to integrate sources in an MLA paper
- Advanced Integrating Sources - Agreeing and disagreeing in your paper
- In-Text Citations - How do cite your sources in the body of the paper?
- Works Cited - Creating the Works Cited page
- MLA Template - Download this template to start writing an MLA paper
- Adobe Photoshop Tutorials-Different videos showing basics of photoshop
- Adobe Indesign- basic tutorials
- Adobe Indesign- Adobe's getting started guide