- September 15 - Application Due to Academic Dean
- October 1 - Academic Deans Notify Applicant
- October 15 - Last Day for Applicant to Respond and/or Defer
- November 1 - Last Day for Sabbatical Committee to review applications
- Final Day of Fall Semester- Last Day for Sabbatical Committee to make recommendation to the Provost
- January 15 - Last Day for Provost to Notify Applicant (barring emergencies)
- October 15 - applications must be submitted to the Office of the Provost
- November 20 - Date the Provost must inform the faculty member if he/she will receive the grant
- October 15 – applications for regular appointment (for faculty with development ending in Fall) should be received by Department Chair
- February 15 – applications for regular appointment (for faculty with development ending in Spring) should be received by Department Chair
Promotion in Rank:
- September 15 – deadline to make a written request for promotion to Department Chair
- October 1 - Department Chair will notify the faculty candidate in writing, with a copy to the Office of the Provost, whether they are ready for promotion review.
- January 7- all necessary Promotion materials, including confidential references must be received by the Office of the Provost
- February 20 – last day for Promotion Committee to consider all applications
- March 1 – deadline for Promotion Committee to vote
- March 7 – all recommendations to Provost (2 weeks for questions and concerns).
- Three weeks after receiving initial recommendations, forward to President.
- Three weeks for President to make decision.
- Fall 2016 - December 19 - Fall course manuals due in Department Chair’s office; assessment piece due January 5
- Spring 2017 - April 24 – Spring course manuals due in Department Chair’s office; Assessment piece due May 8
- Summer 2017 - August 21 – Summer course manuals due in Department Chair’s Office; Assessment piece due first day of Fall classes
Annual Reports/Faculty Planning Worksheets:
- December 1 – Evaluation forms/planning worksheet/rubric will be available
- January 27 – Probationary Faculty Only – Annual Reports/Planning Worksheets due in Department Chair’s Office
- February 15 – Deadline for Department Chair’s to meet with Probationary Faculty
- February 15 - Annual Reports/Planning Worksheets for Faculty (not Probationary) due in Department Chair’s office
- No later than April 1 – Deadline for Department Chair’s to meet with all Regular faculty
- July 1 – last date to make changes in evaluation procedures for upcoming year
- By October 1 - Seniority List to Federation
- By May 1 – Last Day to apply for leave of absence
- First Paycheck in May – Merit bonuses to be awarded