Qwickly is a productivity integration for Blackboard Learn that allows users to set course availability, post announcements to multiple classes, send emails, and post content to multiple courses at once.
The following functions are available in the Qwickly module found on the My Wentworth page:
- Course Availability: Adjust course availability fast and efficiently.
- Post Announcement: Post announcements to multiple courses and organizations.
- Send Email: Send emails to multiple courses and organizations.
- Post Content: Post documents or links to cloud storage areas in courses and organizations.
- Post Link: Post a URL to courses and organizations.
- Create Assignment: Create cloud assignments in courses and organizations.
- Items Need Grading: This displays the number of items submitted but not yet graded.
Modify Course Availability
Post announcements to multiple courses
Send Email to multiple courses
Take class attendance manually
Take Attendance using the Student Check-In option
Attendance GradeCenter Integration in Blackboard
Post content to multiple courses
- Demo Videos - Check out the library of demo videos produced by the Qwickly team to get a better feel for the way the tools in Qwickly work.
- On-Demand Webinars - Watch one of the Qwickly recorded webinars right now!
- Knowledge Base - Check out the Qwickly Knowledge Base for additional information you may need about the tools in Qwickly.
Please contact Learning Innovation & Technology for assistance using this product in your course. Email firstname.lastname@example.org, stop by Beatty 318, or call 617-989-5428.