Camtasia is a screen recorder and video editor that is simple-to-use, but flexible enough to take on larger projects down the road. You get a high-quality screen recorder with a built-in video editor. This allows you to easily record and edit your video and audio. Camtasia is built for anyone who needs to make a how-to, tutorial, or training video in just a few easy steps
- Capture crisp video and audio from your desktop. Or record webcam to add a personal touch to your video.
- Camtasia gives you pre-made animations that are simple to customize. Effects add professionalism and polish to your videos with drag-and-drop functionality.
- Grab attention in your videos with eye-catching titles, annotations, effects and more.
- Add zoom in, zoom out, and pan animations to your screen recordings.
- Add quizzes and interactivity to encourage and measure learning in your videos.
- Use transitions between scenes and slides to improve the flow of your videos.
Learning Innovation and Technology currently owns 10 licenses of Camtasia 2020 available on institution-owned laptops that Wentworth faculty and staff can borrow to complete their projects. If you are interested in using Camtasia or would like to learn more about the software, please visit us in Beatty 318 and we will be happy to assist.
Meantime, please feel free to watch this helpful tutorial.
For more information
Please contact Learning Innovation & Technology for assistance using this product in your course or project. Email firstname.lastname@example.org, stop by Beatty 318, or call (617) 989-5428.