ThingLink is an award-winning education technology platform that makes it easy to augment images, videos, and virtual tours with additional information and links. Please take a moment to watch the product tour video to learn more about this exciting tool that we added to our academic technology toolkit.
- create accessible, visually rich learning experiences
- helps students become fluent in using multiple forms of media to express themselves inside and outside the classroom
- create engaging, interactive virtual tours
- Explain details of works of art, models, images or videos
- supports collaborative editing and the creation of courses & assignments
- Student projects for remote learning
- Teacher Training
- and more... for example, 10 project ideas for developing student' creativity and digital storytelling skills
Take a moment to watch this brief video that demonstrates how to access and log in to ThingLink.
Step 1: Access the ThingLink website at https://www.thinglink.com/
Step 2: Click Log in
Step 3: Click on the Windows icon to log in with third party services via our Single Sign On process.
Note: Please Do NOT enter your email and password in the field provided to access your ThingLink account.
You will arrive at your ThingLink My Media page as shown. That's it. Welcome to ThingLink!
Find answers to common questions & how to contact the ThingLink team.
Navigating the ThingLink Platform
Using the ThingLink Editor
- Tag Types
- [Video] How-to use the ThingLink editor
- Tagging Images
- Tagging 360° Images
- Video Tagging
- Tagging 360° Videos
- Uploading content & upload specifications
- Replacing background image
- Custom icons
- How to capture 360° images for ThingLink
Publishing ThingLink Content
- Publishing Content
- Visibility Settings
- Embedding ThingLinks into your site
- Using ThingLink with ClassVR
- Using ThingLink with Microsoft Teams
- ThingLink Virtual Reality (VR)
Classroom & Remote learning (for users with Teacher accounts)
Didn't find what you were looking for? Please take a moment to explore the ThingLink support site for additional helpful resources.
Please contact Learning Innovation & Technology for assistance using this product in your course. Email email@example.com, stop by Beatty 318, or call 617-989-5428.