Once you have created a structure, collected materials and links, create assignments and discussions you won't want to start from scratch the next time you teach the same course. Using Course Copy you can copy all, some or a few elements of a course to the next term's shell saving you time.
To copy a course follow the steps below:
Note: You must be in the course that has the content you want to copy to start the copy process.
- In the course that you want to copy, go to the control panel and click on the Packages and Utilities section to expand it.
- Click on Course Copy under Packages and Utilities
- Select Copy Course Materials into an Existing Course
- Click Browse to select the Destination Course
- Click on Select All or choose parts of the course you want to copy. Then deselect Navigation Settings under Settings (to avoid creating duplicate menu items)
- Select Copy links and copies of the content
- Do NOT select Include Enrollments in the Copy
- Click Submit