Installing Maxwell Render
- Download and run the Maxwell Render plugin from LConnect.
- Windows may attempt to block the installation. Click “More info” and then “Run Anyway”
- Click next to begin the installation process
- Click next again to remove old versions of Maxwell Render
- Click run to launch the installer
- Click next to start the setup
- Read the license agreement, and select “I Agree” to agree to the terms and install the software
- Keep the defaults selected, and click next.
- Click next
- Click next again
- The installer will begin and install the components and dependencies for Maxwell Render
- A licensing window will appear. Click yes to license this product.
- Select the second option “I have installed the RLM server…”
- Input “licensing02” into the “Name or IP” field.
- This product should now be licensed.