Download the Installer
- Create a MathWorks Account using your Wentworth email address.
- Go to the MathWorks License Center.
- Click Add License in the upper right hand corner.
- Choose Associate by Activation Key and click Continue.
- When prompted to do so, enter the Activation Key found on Online Software Distribution.
- Download the latest release.
Install and Activate
- Locate the installer you downloaded in a file browser. It should be located in the default download location, unless you specied another location. The name of the installer file is:
- Windows: matlab_[release]_win64.exe
- Mac OS X: matlab_[release]_maci64.zip Where [release] represents the release number.
- Start the installer
- Windows: Double-click the installer file you downloaded in the previous step. The Windows Self-Extractor runs, and then the installer starts.
- Mac OS X: Double-click the installer file you downloaded in the previous step. This action extracts the les and creates another folder called matlab_[release]_maci64, where [release] represents the release number. Inside this folder, double-click InstallForMacOSX to start the installer.
- In the MathWorks installer, select Log in with a MathWorks Account and follow the online instructions.
- When prompted to do so, select the license you want to use.
- Select the products you want to download and install.
- After downloading and installing your products, keep the Activate MATLAB checkbox selected and click Next.
- When asked to provide a user name, verify that the displayed user name is correct. Continue with the process until activation is complete.