Installing Software on a Mac
- Click the “Self Service" icon in your dock.
- A username and password window will appear. Login with your Wentworth credentials.
- From this screen you’ll have category options on the right window. Select “Software”
- This window will display software available to you only for your specific major. To install software on your list simply click the “install” button.
- When you click install on a software application, i.e. on ArchiCAD 17, the installation will start and display a progress bar on the top.
- Once installation is complete the software icon for the specified software will appear in the dock.