Installing Civil 3D on Windows
- Download and Run the Civil 3D installer package from LeopardWeb.
- Click next to begin the installation.
- Click next to uninstall any installed versions of Civil 3D
- Click next again to start the installation of Civil 3D
- Click run to launch the installer
- If a compatibility dialogue appears, click “Run the program without getting help.
- The installer will begin to install Civil 3D. If any more compatibility windows open, select “Run without getting help” for each of them.
- This window will appear shortly after the install, however the installation is not complete.
10. Many different windows will appear to install different parts of Civil 3D and its dependencies
11. Once the “Installation Progress” windows disappear, Civil 3D is installed and you are ready to borrow a license for off-campus use.