Fall 2017 Readmitted Students
Welcome Back to Wentworth!
When and where is laptop distribution for readmitted students?
- Freshman students will pick up their laptop on Thursday, August 31, 2017 in Watson Auditorium.
- Sophomore, junior, and senior readmits will pick up their laptop at the Tech Spot, on the 3rd Floor of Beatty Hall on Friday, September 1, 2017 from 10:00am to 4:00pm.
At laptop distribution, you'll need these three things:
- You must have your Wentworth student identification card. We cannot issue you a laptop using any other identification.
- Your student account must have no holds. You can check your account status in LeopardWeb.
- You must accept and electronically sign the Laptop Program Student User Agreement.
What if I miss laptop distribution?
Laptop distribution make-up will be held at the Tech Spot, on the 3rd Floor of Beatty Hall on Tuesday, September 5, 2017 through Thursday, September 7, 2017 from 9:00AM to 3:30PM each day
After September 7, 2017, you will need to call the Tech Spot at 617-989-4500 to make an appointment to pick up your laptop. If you do not pick up your laptop by the close of business on Wednesday, September 20, 2017, we cannot guarantee you will receive a brand new device. Depending on availability, the laptop will be the same model and may be refurbished.
What you will receive:
- Your laptop
- Wentworth-branded backpack
- Network cable
- Any necessary adapters
We're here to help! Contact the Wentworth Laptop Program at email@example.com.