About the Division of Technology Services
The Division of Technology Services supports all aspects of technology at the Institute.
- Enterprise Applications supports administrative applications including the student information system, data warehouse, mobile application, and associated data security.
- Network Operations manages the campus network including WiFi, Internet access, network security, telecommunication, data center, access control, intrusion alarms, and video surveillance.
- Tech Spot is Wentworth's Technology Help Desk. From accounts to laptops, we support all services offered by the department and are home to two additional teams listed below.
- Laptop Services supports all aspects of the Laptop program including distribution, technical support, repair and academic software and licensing downloads.
- Media Services supports classroom media technology and maintains an inventory of equipment available for loan for academic purposes. Also, we provide media support for meetings, conferences, and special events.
- Enable students to learn more effectively.
- Enable WIT to operate in an efficient and effective way.
- Prepare students for the future in which information technologies will play an increasingly significant role in both their personal and professional lives.
- Enable WIT to reach out to the community in support of the various needs of the constituents.
- Enable WIT to achieve a competitive advantage in attracting students, faculty, and staff.