Installing Autodesk SketchBook Pro
- Open the WIT Secure Client Installer token downloaded from the software portal on LConnect.
- Click “Open” on the popup requesting permission to launch the installer.
- Enter in your Network Account username and password when prompted.
- SketchBook Pro will now be installed on your computer. This process may take anywhere between two and five minutes, depending on your computer.
- After the installation is complete, the WIT Secure Client installer will remain open. You may quit the installer by hitting Command + Q (⌘Q).
- SketchBook Pro is now installed and licensed on your computer. You can launch it by clicking on it’s icon in your dock.
- Upon the first launch, you must accept the End User License Agreement by clicking “I accept the terms in the license agreement”, followed by clicking “Continue”.