Veterans' Day Luncheon - November 9, 2012
On Friday, 09 November 2012, Wentworth will hold its Sixth Annual Veterans' Day Luncheon from noon to 2:00 P.M. in Watson Auditorium.
All of Wentworth's alumni, students, faculty and staff who are veterans of the Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force, Coast Guard, Reserve Units and National Guard – and also Wentworth's Army and Air Force ROTC cadets – are invited. We would especially ask those who are not veterans, to encourage those they know who are, to attend this event.
This year's luncheon 'guest speaker' is Michael D. Howe, WIT Construction Management class of 2014, and a veteran of the U. S. Navy (Seabees).
If you are a veteran or ROTC cadet, please RSVP to Professor Schellings at: (617) 989-4365 email@example.com.
Time:Noon - 2pm
Location: Watson Auditorium
- Call to Order (Michael E. Jackson, Department Chair of Mechanical Engineering and Technology)
- Opening Ceremony
- Posting of the Colors (Liberty Battalion Army ROTC Cadets)
- Pledge of Allegiance (Detachment 355 Air Force ROTC Cadets)
- he National Anthem (Note-Oriety: Wentworth's Acappella Club)
- Invocation (Reverend Philip Dabney, C.Ss.R)
- POW*MIA Remembrance (Captain Walter P. Flaherty, United States Navy, Retired)
- Welcome (Zorica Pantiç, President, Wentworth Institute of Technology)
- Announcement and Veterans' News (Michael E. Jackson)
- Guest Speaker (Michael D. Howe, United States Navy ('Seabees'), Wentworth Construction Management '14)
- God Bless America (Father Dabney)