Our commuter student population mainly consists of two groups: traditional commuters and off-campus students.
Off-campus students are students who have obtained their own apartment or home near campus. Off-campus students often have shared housing with roommates.
Off-Campus Student Resources:
- "A Guide to Living Off Campus" (being updated - will be published 12/1/14)
- "Responsible Off-Campus Living" (being updated - will be published 12/1/14)
- "Alcohol and the Local Community" (being updated - will be published 12/1/14)
Off-Campus Info Sessions 2015
Attend an off-campus info sessions to learn what to know before you go apartment hunting, understand lease agreements, know your rights as tenant, and find potential roommates!
- Wednesday, January 14th, 5pm, Multi-Purpose Room in Beatty Hall
- Monday, February 2nd, 6pm, Multi-Purpose Room in Beatty Hall
- Tuesday, March 3rd, 4pm, Multi-Purpose Room in Beatty Hall
Finding an Apartment Off-Campus
How to find an apartment off-campus Power Point presentation.
Wentworth is most easily accessed from the Fenway/Kenmore and MIssion Hill neighborhoods. However, many students choose other neighborhoods and commute by car, bus or subway to campus. Visit the City of Boston's neighborhoods page for more detailed information.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions or concerns.