Lockers for the Summer 2013 semester will be available during the first week of classes. All commuter and off-campus students that would like a locker may visit the Office of Commuter Student Programs in 013 Flanagan Campus Center in Beatty Hall. You will need your WIT ID to obtain a locker.
Commuter students may use a locker for the academic year at no charge by registering at the Office of Commuter Student Programs in 013 Flanagan Campus Center in Beatty Hall.. Once registered, commuters will receive a combination to their locker and a contract with a list of the following policies:
- Lockers are the property of Wentworth Institute of Technology.
- You must use the lock issued to you by the Student Affairs Life Office at all times. Personal locks are not permitted.
- You must contact the Office of Student Affairs and vacate the locker prior to transferring, graduating, or when the locker is no longer of use to you. Occupying the locker during co-op, however, is permitted.
- Please reference the Student Code of Conduct for a list of items that not permitted on campus.
- You must be the sole occupant of the locker. Please do not share the locker or the combination with anyone else.
- Please pay attention to posted signage on or around the lockers for any updates or issues with locker assignments.
- Wentworth Institute of Technology is not responsible for any lost, damaged, or stolen items from your locker. If something is taken from your locker, contact Public Safety. Please use at your own risk.
Failure to comply with the above mentioned policies may result in disciplinary action. Lockers are available in Wentworth Hall, Rubenstein, Annex, Flanagan Campus Center, and Watson. Gymnasium lockers are not available through the Office of Commuter Student Programs. Occasionally lockers are moved from one area or replaced with newer ones. The Office of Commuter Student Programs will notify you of any changes.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com or by phone at 617.989.4487.