Commuters have the opportunity to be involved in student organizations, leadership programs and planning campus events! The Office of Student Leadership Programs has over 40 student organizations, leadership development classes and workshops, and coordinates activities and events on campus.
Visit the Office of Student Leadership Programs to:
- View the events calendar including concerts, club meetings and weekend programs
- Find out how to get involved on campus
- Join or create a club
- Attend and plan campus events
- Pick up your semester t-pass
- Participate in leadership workshops and the Soar in Four leadership program
- Purchase discount ticket to movies, museums and more!
Questions? Contact email@example.com.