Important Registration Dates and Times
- DAY Registration runs from November 5, 2013 to 4:30 pm on January 15, 2014. Web registration is available every day. The Student Service Center is open Monday - Thursday 8am to 6 pm and Friday 8:15 am to 4:45 pm.
- Co-op Registration is open during the same period as that for day classes. If you plan to be on co-op for the semester, register online for the appropriate course (COOP400/600). Do not wait for your position or paperwork to be finalized.
- Drop/add ends for ALL STUDENTS at 4:30 pm on Wednesday, January 15, 2014.
- Colleges of the Fenway Cross-Registration begins Tuesday, November 12, 2013 in person at the SSC during regular business hours. Go to www.colleges-fenway.org to view course offerings in the Searchable Course Directory. The COF cross registration form is available at the SSC.
- Spring 2014 EBill will be available on Leopardweb starting November 7, 2013. Payment for the spring semester is due by Thursday, December 5, 2013.
Day Students only: The following students are required to see their Academic Advisor prior to registration:
- Freshmen (0 – 31 Earned Hours)
- Sophomore BCET and BSCM majors (32 – 63 Earned Hours)
- All students who were placed on academic probation at the end of the Spring or Summer 2013 semester
Your advisor will give you a 6 digit Registration Access Code (RAC) that you will be required to input when it is your time to register online. Refer to the Course Selection Sheets on Lconnect to find precise course schedules for your major.
Priority Registration for Day Students
Registration priority is based on class status (number of earned credit hours). This is available on your Leopard Web account under “Student Records”. The dates listed below are the first available day for the classes listed to register.
**Registration opens at 7:00am for each group’s first day listed below. Thereafter it is available 24 hours a day**
- 11/5/13 Fifth Year and Seniors (96+ earned hours)
- 11/6/13 Juniors (64 - 95 earned hours)
- 11/7/13 Sophomores (32 to 63 earned hours)
- 11/8/13 Freshmen (0 to 31 earned hours)
Instructions for Registering on Leopardweb
1. Log in directly to Leopardweb at leopardweb.wit.edu, using the same user name and password you would use for LConnect. You may still access Leopardweb through LConnect, but logging directly will save time.
2. Click on 'Student and Financial Aid'
3. Click on 'Registration'
4. Make sure that Spring 2014 is showing in the 'Select a Term' box and click the Submit button.
5. Click to agree with the financial terms and conditions. Note that you will not be able to register for classes without doing this.
6. Return to the Registration page and click on “Course Section Search”
7. Select Spring 2014. Review the courses available and note the 5-digit CRN (Course Reference Number) that identifies each course.
8. Return to the Registration Menu, then click on “Add or Drop Classes”
DAY students only: If prompted, input the 6 digit RAC provided to you by your advisor. **If you do not have your RAC, you must contact your Academic Advisor to get it.
9. Enter all the 5-digit CRNs for your courses
10. Click Submit and check your schedule
11. Remember to Log Off at the end of your session
Please note: Review your online schedule periodically to see any changes, especially during the first week of classes. Course de-registration may occur if you do not pay your bill, if a class is canceled, or if you do not satisfy minimum grade requirements in prerequisite courses that you are currently taking.