Important Registration Dates and Times
- Undergraduate Day Registration runs from November 3, 2015 - January 13, 2016. Web registration is available every day. The Student Service Center will be open Monday – Thursday, 8am – 6pm, Friday, 8:15 am – 4:45 pm.
- COOP Registration - If you plan to be on COOP for the semester, register online for your COOP course now. Don't wait for your position and other paperwork to be finalized.
- Drop/add ends for ALL DAY UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS at 4:30 pm on Wednesday, January 13, 2016.
- Colleges of the Fenway Cross-Registration begins Monday, November 9, 2015 in person at the SSC during regular business hours. Go to www.colleges-fenway.org to view course offerings in the Searchable Course Directory. The COF cross registration form is available at the SSC.
Day Students only: The following students are required to see their Academic Advisor prior to registration:
- Freshmen (0 – 31 Earned Hours)
- Sophomore BCET and BSCM majors (32 – 63 Earned Hours)
- All students who were placed on academic probation at the end of the Spring or Summer 2014 semester
Your advisor will give you a 6 digit Registration Access Code (RAC) that you will be required to input when it is your time to register online. Refer to the course worksheets to determine the classes you would normally take in this semester for your major and class year.
Priority Registration for Day Students
Registration priority is based on class status (number of earned credit hours). This is available on your Leopard Web account under “Student Records”. The dates listed below are the first available day for the classes listed to register.
**Registration opens at 7:30am for each group’s first day listed below. Thereafter it is available 24 hours a day**
- 11/3/15 Fifth Year and Seniors (96+ earned hours)
- 11/4/15 Juniors (64 to 95 earned hours)
- 11/5/15 Sophomores (32 to 63 earned hours)
- 11/6/15 Freshmen (0 to 31 earned hours)
Instructions for Registering on Leopardweb
- Log onto http://leopardweb.wit.edu
- Click on “Student and Financial Aid”
- Click on “Registration”
- Click on "Select Term"
- Click the Submit button to select the Spring 2016 term (which is the default term in the drop-down box).
- Review the terms and conditions page and click the button to accept. You will not be able to register for classes without accepting the terms and conditions.
- Return to the Registration page and click on “Course Section Search”
- Select Spring 2016. Review the courses available and note the 5-digit CRN (Course Reference Number) that identifies each course.
- Return to the Registration Menu, then click on “Add or Drop Classes”
- DAY students only: If prompted, input the 6 digit RAC provided to you by your advisor. **If you do not have your RAC, you must contact your Academic Advisor to get it.
- Enter all the 5-digit CRNs for your courses
- Click Submit and check your schedule
- Remember to Log Off at the end of your session
Please note: Review your online schedule periodically to see any changes, especially during the first week of classes. Course de-registration may occur if you do not pay your bill, if a class is canceled, or if you do not satisfy minimum grade requirements in prerequisite courses that you are currently taking.