Important Registration Dates and Times
- Undergraduate Day Registration – April 5, 2016 – September 13, 2016. Web registration is available every day. The Student Service Center will be open Monday, 8am – 6pm, Tuesday – Thursday, 7:30am – 6pm, Friday, 7:30 am – 4:45 pm
- COOP Registration - If you plan to be on COOP for the semester, register online for your COOP course now. Don't wait for your position and other paperwork to be finalized.
- Drop/Add ends for ALL DAY UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS on Tuesday, September 13 at 4;30 pm.
Day Students only: The following students are required to see their Academic Advisor prior to registration:
- Freshmen (0 – 31 Earned Hours)
- All BSEN, BELM, & Sophomore BSCM & BSCE majors (32 – 63 Earned Hours)
- All students who were placed on academic probation at the end of the Summer or Fall 2015 semester
Your advisor will give you a 6 digit Registration Access Code (RAC) that you will be required to input when it is your time to register online. Refer to your Degree Audit on Lconnect, or your department's tracking sheet, to determine which courses you should be registering for in the fall.
Note: Fall RAC codes will be six digit numbers, beginning with the number "1".
Reminder: Summer RAC codes, which began with the number "3", will not work for Fall Registration.
Priority Registration for Day Students
Registration priority is based on class status (number of earned credit hours). This is available on your Leopard Web account under “Student Records”. The dates listed below are the first available day for the classes listed to register.
**Registration opens at 7:30am for each group’s first day listed below. Thereafter it is available 24 hours a day**
- 4/5/16 Fifth Year, Seniors (96+ earned hours)
- 4/6/16 Juniors (64 to 95 earned hours)
- 4/7/16 Sophomores (32 to 63 earned hours)
- 4/8/16 Freshmen (0 to 31 earned hours)
Instructions for Registering on Leopardweb
- Log onto http://leopardweb.wit.edu
- Click on “Student and Financial Aid”
- Click on “Registration”
- Click on "Select Term"
- Click the Submit button to select the Fall 2016 term.
- Review the terms and conditions page and click the button to accept. You will not be able to register for classes without accepting the terms and conditions.
- Return to the Registration page and click on “Course Section Search”
- Select Fall 2016. Review the courses available and note the 5-digit CRN (Course Reference Number) that identifies each course.
- Return to the Registration Menu, then click on “Add or Drop Classes”
- DAY students only: If prompted, input the 6 digit RAC provided to you by your advisor. **If you do not have your RAC, you must contact your Academic Advisor to get it.
- Enter all the 5-digit CRNs for your courses
- Click Submit and check your schedule
- Remember to Log Off at the end of your session
Please note: Review your online schedule periodically to see any changes, especially during the first week of classes. Course de-registration may occur if you do not pay your bill, if a class is canceled, or if you do not satisfy minimum grade requirements in prerequisite courses that you are currently taking.