CEO of Tomorrow Scholarship
CEO.com is awarding a $2,500 scholarship to students interested in business leadership and/or entrepreneurship. We would like to find out about your higher education experience and how you think it can be improved to better prepare students for the business world. http://www.ceo.com/ceo-of-tomorrow-scholarship/
Deadline: June 1, 2014
GreenPal Business Scholarship
The purpose of The GreenPal Small Business Scholarship is to assist a motivated, driven student and future business leader. We believe that the generation of today's students are the future employers of tomorrow. The future of our county will be forged by the entrepreneurial spirit of today's generation.
If you currently run a small business while attending college or have a small business idea to start while you plan to attend college, see below for the instructions and criteria for applying for the GreenPal scholarship.
1. DEADLINE for scholarship applications is May 30th, 2014.
2. Refer to criteria below for eligibility requirements.
3. Refer to application process below for a list of the supporting documents needed (i.e., evidence of GPA.) Incomplete applications will not be considered.
4. Submissions are to be submitted through the online application process below.
5. Scholarship winner will be announced June 15th, 2014.
6. This is an evergreen scholarship and will be renewed and funded each year by GreenPal.
Scholarship funds will be awarded to the student's institution, upon evidence of registration in classes. This includes student identification number and correct address of school's Bursar's Office.
Who is eligible to receive the awards? In the spirt of our founder, who founded his own lawn care company GreenPal's scholarship is open to any graduating high school senior, college freshman or sophomore who owns and operates his/her own small business, or has put together a business plan to start a business while in college. Additionally, the student must enter their freshman year at an accredited two- or four-year university, college or vocational/technical institute during the Fall of 2014.
Deadline: June 15, 2014