- New Students
- Paying Your Bill
- Health Insurance
- Financial Aid Eligibility
- Financial Aid Verification
- Alternative Loans
- Borrowing Resources
- Payment Plans
- Scholarships and Grants
- Methods of Payment
- Study Abroad
- Refund Information
- Financial Aid Code of Conduct
- Identity Theft Prevention Tips
- Special Circumstances/Appeals
Stafford Direct Loans
We use the Direct Loan program to provide Subsidized and Unsubsidized Stafford loans to our students. In order to determine your eligibility for these loans you will need follow these steps:
Borrowing Direct Loans
- Review your Financial Aid award package and accept your loans on Leopardweb.
- Go to studentloans.gov to complete all the necessary requirements such as:
- Entrance Counseling
- Master Promissory Note (MPN)
Need assistance navigating the site? Please see the video below:
Parent and Graduate Direct PLUS Loans
To apply for a Parent Plus Loan or Graduate Plus Loan (Master of Architecture and Master of Construction Management students only), fill out an application and Master Promissory Note (MPN) at studentloans.gov.
Grad PLUS Loan:
Please note that there are other lenders for alternative loans in addition to the ones listed here. In general, we recommend that you exhaust your federal loan eligibility (including PLUS loans) before borrowing alternative loans.
Submit a Self-Certification Form for your Alternative or Wentworth loan(s).
Most lenders will have you submit this form automatically as part of their application process.