Housing Request Form

For current students that live off-campus and want to request on-campus housing.  Incoming first year students should not fill out this form; they will receive housing information from the Admissions Office.  This form should not be filled out for future semesters.  It should only be completed to request a change for the current semester.  

Room Change Request Form

For students that currently live on campus and wish to change their housing assignment. 

Housing Cancellation Form

For student currently living on-campus that wish to withdraw from Housing.  More information about housing withdrawal and agreement release, please visit our Procedures page.

Housing Accommodations Form

For students requesting a specific accommodation for their housing assignment.  

Leopard Loot Application

Students that have attended five (5) Office of Housing & Residential Life programs are eligible to apply for the Leopard Loot Housing Award.  For more information about the Leopard Loot Housing Award, please visit our Leopard Loot page.

© Wentworth Institute of Technology   |   550 Huntington Avenue   |   Boston, MA 02115   |   617-989-4590