July 31, 2012
Students Showcase Final Projects
Final projects from engineering, technology, and design majors will be reviewed and displayed in several locations across campus. The following is the schedule of upcoming exhibits and studio reviews for student work:
- August 2: College of Engineering and Technology Senior Design Showcase. Located in Watson Auditorium from 3:00-6:00 p.m.
- August 3: Architecture’s Junior Project Studio Reviews - “Arts Education Center at the de Cordova Museum.” Located in Watson Auditorium and the Annex North Studio from 1:00-5:00 p.m.
- August 6: Architecture’s Senior Project Studio Reviews - “Roxbury Crossing neighborhood development proposal” and “Culinary Arts School in the South End.” Located in Watson Auditorium and the Annex North Studio from 1:00-5:00 p.m.
- August 9: Industrial Design’s Junior and Senior Project Studio Reviews. Located in Watson Auditorium and Industrial Design Studio from 6:00-8:00 p.m.
- August 13: Interior Design’s Senior Project Studio Reviews. Located in Watson Auditorium from 11:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
For Media Inquiries
- Jamie Kelly