Ask Us a Question
News and Events
Display Your Work @ the Library
Contact us at email@example.com or 617-989-4040
About the Library
Alumni Library is located on the second floor and mezzanine level of Beatty Hall at the center of the Wentworth Institute of Technology campus. The library partners with the WIT community in teaching, learning, and scholarship by providing resources and services that anticipates and responds to changing information needs. Make Alumni Library your destination of choice for your information, research, and study needs. Alumni Library has the people, resources, services, and tools to ensure your success. Stop by today to learn how we can help you navigate the road to academic success.
|Alumni Library Wentworth Institute of Technology Beatty Hall, 2nd Floor 550 Huntington Ave Boston, MA 02115||Main Number: 617-989-4040
On Campus Extensions
Circulation Desk: x3040
- Two study rooms are available on a first come, first serve basis.
Printers and Scanners
- 3 Epson GT 3000 Scanners
- 17 iMacs that run both Windows and Mac platforms
- 2 black and white copiers (10 cents for a 8.5x11 copy and 20 cents for a 11x17 copy - Fenway Cash only!)
- 1 color copier ($1 for a 8.5x11 copy and $2 for a 11x17 copy)
- 2 black and white HP Laser Jet 9050n printers
Directions to the Library
We are located on the second floor and mezzanine level of Beatty Hall at the center of the Wentworth Institute of Technology campus. Go up the stairs on the west side or south side of the building.