Monday-Thursday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Fridays 9:00 am- 5:00 pm
Sat-Sun: Closed - contact us to create a study group
Wentworth is about learning. Learning in the classroom and outside of the classroom is how you spend most of your time while you are in college. In the classroom, you will be graded on how well you absorb, synthesize, apply and utilize the knowledge that is necessary for your profession. Learning for Wentworth students isn’t just about getting a good grade though, you learn so that you can design safer, more elegant buildings, so that you build safer bridges and develop new products. You learn so that you can apply what you learn to your profession, your life. Grades in college are a measure of how much you have learned, but not that you are done learning.
This page contains resources to help you succeed in the classroom at Wentworth. There are links outside resources and a growing number of links to internal Wentworth based assistance.
Becoming a Better Student
- Study Skills Guide- An ebook to help you beef up your study skills.
- Self Study Modules on the following topics:
- Note Taking
- Time Management/Procrastination
- Text Anxiety
- Exam Prep
- The Writing Process (i.e. how to write a thesis statement)
- MLA Style Guide
- Chicago/Turabian Style Guide
- Pre-Writing Techniques (need to log in)
- Developing a Thesis Statement (need to log in)
- Drafting (need to log in)
- Revision (need to log in)