Monday-Thursday 9:00 am - 8:00 pm
Fridays 9:00 am- 5:00 pm
Sat-Sun: Closed - contact us to create a study group
Have ideas or feedback?
Want to suggest a workshop?
Have a great idea?
Let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org
Drop In Tutoring
Drop In Tutoring does not require an appointment and is on a first come first serve basis. Drop In Tutoring is most appropriate for quick questions, help with a homework problem or to double check your work. Tutors are advanced students who commit to be available for student help. If a number of students are waiting for tutoring, you may be asked to work in groups.
- Computer Science- Wednesdays, 6- 7:30 in the Learning Center
- Solidworks- Tuesdays, 6-7:30 in the Learning Center
- Chemistry- Mondays, 5-7 in the Learning Center
- Engineering Calculus I- Tuesdays, 5-7 in the Learning Center
- Engineering Physics I- Thursdays, 6:30-8 in the Learning Center
- Math Facilitated Study Group- Thursdays, 3:30-6:30 in the Ira Allen Forum
- Circuit/Network Theory Facilitated Study Group- Tuesdays, 4-7 in Wentworth 207