Monday-Thursday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Fridays 9:00 am- 5:00 pm
Sat-Sun: Closed - contact us to create a study group
Have ideas or feedback?
Want to suggest a workshop?
Have a great idea?
Let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org
Drop In Assistance
The different drop in sessions do not require an appointment and work on a first come first serve basis. In most drop in sessions, you will be encouraged to work in groups and get to know other people taking the same class as you. These sessions are a great place to work on your homework, learn some more advanced skills and meet other people to study with in the future.
Facilitated Study Groups (FSG)
Facilitated Study Groups are a great place to do your homework. A faculty member and tutors are available to assist you if you need help. Drop in as your schedule allows. Come for an hour or come for the whole time for any class within the subject area listed below.
- Math - Tuesdays, 3:00-6:00 in the Ira Allen Forum
- Physics - Thursdays, 3:30-6:30 in the Ira Allen Forum.
Learning Labs are tutor led, faculty supported review sessions. Each week the faculty identify topics for extra review. During the Learning Labs, tutors review the material in new and different ways. The first 45-60 minutes is spent reviewing this material and the last 30-45 minutes is spent in small groups working on homework with a tutor available for questions. The content for each session is identical.
- Engineering Calculus I
- Sundays, 6-8 in the Tudbury Auditorium
- Mondays, 6-8 in Wentworth 306
- Wednesdays, 6-8 in Wentworth 306
- Thursdays, 3-5 in Kingman 201
- Thursdays, 6-8 in Wentworth 306
- College Math I
- Wednesdays, 3-5, Willson 103
- Thursdays, 6-8, Wentworth 307
- Integrated Calculus
- Tuesdays, 6:30-8:30, Ira Allen 207
- Computer Science I
- Tuesdays, 5:30-7 :00, Beatty 420
- Wednesdays, 7:00-8:30, Beatty 420
Study Groups are a great place to do your homework with a tutor available if you need assistance. Come and meet other people who are also doing homework across different sections of your class.
- Engineering Chemistry I - Thursdays, 5-7 in Library Study Room 201DA
- Math A, B, C (CPCE) - Wednesdays, 5-7 in the Library Room 201DA
- Engineering Physics I - Mondays, 5-7 in the Library Program Room
- Multivariable Calculus- Wednesdays, 5-7 in the Library Program Room
- Circuit Analysis and Design - Wednesdays, 5:30-7:00 in the Ira Allen Forum