Monday-Thursday 9:00 am - 8:00 pm
Fridays 9:00 am- 5:00 pm
Sat-Sun: Closed - contact us to create a study group
Have ideas or feedback?
Want to suggest a workshop?
Have a great idea?
Let us know: email@example.com
Drop In Tutoring
Drop In Tutoring does not require an appointment and is on a first come first serve basis. Drop In Tutoring is most appropriate for quick questions, help with a homework problem or to double check your work. Tutors are advanced students who commit to be available for student help. If a number of students are waiting for tutoring, you may be asked to work in groups.
Fall 2013 Drop In
- Physical Sciences FSG (Physics and Chemistry) - Tuesdays, 6 - 9 PM in the Ira Allen Forum
- Math FSG - Thursdays, 3:30-6:30 PM in Wentworth 312
- Estimating (Construction Management) - Tuesdays, noon- 2/Thursdays, noon-2/Fridays, 10-2 in Annex South 008
- College Math I - Wednesdays, 6-8 PM in the Learning Center
- Engineering Chemistry I - Mondays, 5-7 PM in the Learning Center
- Engineering Calculus I - Tuesdays, 5-7 PM in the Learning Center