May 07, 2012

Spring Commencement 2012: Graduate Profiles

• Headshot of DuyDuy Dao
    "My biggest takeaway is the ability to apply my learning in design/research projects" //read more
  • Headshot of WilliamWilliam Groleau
    "Hopefully my career involves working with a company that develops and delivers products and services that enhance the quality of life and/or are geared toward environmental sustainability." //read more
  • Headshot of DanaDana Killam
    "For just about every class there was a lab where you could get your hands dirty and understand applications of what was learned in the classroom." //read more
  • Headshot of MicheleMichele Quinn
    "One of the most important things that I learned at Wentworth—in a variety of ways—is to never settle." //read more
  • Headshot of PatriciaPatricia Riley
    "Since I've expressed my career goals, the faculty and staff at Wentworth have gone out of their way to provide me with experiences to help meet those goals." //read more
  • Headshot of DanysonDanyson Tavares
    "If you really want something, you can have it. Despite anything obstacle that is thrown your way you control the outcome based on what you do yourself." //read more