- $_SerializerTool.serialize($name, true)
- $_SerializerTool.serialize($phone, true)
May 12, 2010 05:30 PM - $_DateTool.format('MMMM dd, yyyy hh:mm aaa', $edate)
Colleges of the Fenway Presents the Third Annual Diversity Networking Reception: Applying Entrepreneurial Wisdom to Your Own Career
Colleges of the Fenway’s Third Annual Diversity Networking Reception: Applying Entrepreneurial Wisdom to Your Own Career
May 12, 2010
5:30 – 8:30 p.m. (5:30-6:30 networking/information gathering)
Alumnae Hall, Residence Campus
321 Rear Brookline Ave, Boston, MA
This annual diversity event combines valuable networking opportunities with an informative panel discussion. Three leading Boston-area entrepreneurs will participate in an interactive panel discussion on the theme of “applying entrepreneurial wisdom to your own career.”
Panelists will share the secrets of their success as they provide perspective on pathways to success. Panelists include:
- Josefina Bonilla, managing director of Color Media Group, LLC and editor-in-chief/publisher of Color Magazine
- Trish Karter, founder and CEO of Dancing Deer Baking Company
- Colette Phillips, president and CEO of Colette Phillips Communications, Inc.
- Aaron Green, president, Professional Staffing Group (moderator)
The event is sponsored by the Colleges of the Fenway and theProfessional Staffing Group. Faculty, staff, students, and the general public are invited to attend, and advanced registration is required by May 7 at http://success-cof.eventbrite.com.
Several minority professional organizations will be participating in the event.
For more information, please contact Susan Morin, Wentworth’s human resources manager, at 617-989-4191 or firstname.lastname@example.org.