- GNU Bourne-Again Shell (Bash) ‘Shellshock’ Vulnerability (CVE-2014-6271, CVE-2014-7169, CVE-2014-7186, CVE-2014-7187, CVE-2014-6277 and CVE 2014-6278)
- Backoff Point-of-Sale Malware
- GameOver Zeus P2P Malware
- OpenSSL 'Heartbleed' vulnerability (CVE-2014-0160)
- Review your credit reports routinely
- Don't buy anything from a spammer
- Use common sense when reviewing your email
- Five Security Tips
Training and Awareness
Information Security & Compliance Training Program Overview
The Institute's new Information Security & Compliance Training Program available to all Wentworth staff and faculty.
Information Security Top Topics
Learn how to secure your computer and data by reading through the articles provided on the Information Security Top Topics page.
Overview of Regulatory and Standards
Learn about the federal and state regulations and industry standards we are responsible to comply with.